Smith Tutt Positive Impact Award
for Extraordinary Collaboration & Leadership in Creating a Better Region
Created in 2015, this award honors the leadership legacy of CSLI co-founders, Brenda Smith and Thayer Tutt.
- Award may to be given to 1 or more people
- Recipient(s) will have worked with others or together to collaborate on a specific cause/program/project
- Collaboration will have resulted in creating an extraordinary leadership benefit for the Pikes Peak region
- Recipients will have a demonstrated history in nonprofit leadership for at least 10 years (via board service, committee service, or employment)
- Recipient will have a demonstrated commitment to the cause for which they have been nominated, going beyond simply funding the cause/program/project
- Recipients do not have to be CSLI Alumni
Cathy O. Robbins Award
for Excellence in Nonprofit Leadership
Created in 2020, and first awarded in 2021, this award honors the far-reaching, effective, and community-changing work that Cathy O. Robbins has established in our region and throughout the state, in keeping with CSLI’s mission, this award recognizes paid nonprofit leaders in the Pikes Peak region who demonstrate excellence in ingenuity, results, influence, transparency, culture and vision.
- Capacity and ingenuity in decision-making consistent with organization’s mission, vision, values.
- Ability to achieve mission-consistent results, establishing strategies, investment, community partnerships and collaboration.
- Influence in rallying people to the cause of their organization, resulting in greater recognition and sustainability.
- Accountable and transparent management of resources enabling greater investment, recognition and trust.
- Creating a culture of trust, innovation and motivation to maximize the potential of their staff and volunteers.
- A visionary leader meeting challenges and transforming them into opportunities.
- Recipient does not have to be a CSLI alumni.
- Must be employed by (or formerly employed by) the nonprofit organization at which they did the notable work.
Nominations are due September 1, 2023